The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jun 11, 2010

A couple videos

I have TONS of videos on my iPhone, but have been terrible about "sharing" them...so here are a few :-)

This is from last week...I just LOVE coming home from work and finding Macy and Grandpa hanging out on the front porch enjoying the beautiful spring day. Grandpa usually has some country tunes playing too :-) Macy was SOOO happy and just talkin' up a storm! (Those silly hiccups!! :-( ). Disclaimer: I apologize if the swinging causes motion sickness. Viewer discretion is advised!




McKenzie got this really cool Sand/Water Table for her Birthday, as you can see she loves it. I just love that she is able to entertain and play well all by herself...

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Sophie would LOVE playing with that!!! I think they would be good to go the whole day playing with each other and with that. Maybe we should do a playdate soon!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete