The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Sep 21, 2010

T-Shirt Mountain

Yippee!  Our team "Movin' With Macy" Buddy Walk Tees are in!!  84 in total  :-)
Now the daunting task of counting, sorting, collecting and distributing.  uuggh.  so much for a "low key" day.
Plus, do you know how difficult it is to keep a 3 year old away from resorting my "sorted" piles?
Macy counts...four...I see four mommy!  oh thanks Macy,  you are tooo helpful  :-)
McKenzie wants to wear them all...I did let her try on a few...so some have been "pre-inspected"  :)
SOOOO...if you ordered one (you know who you are)...THANK YOU!!  
Now Puleeez come and get your shirts off my kitchen counters!!!
Don't forget to wear them to the Walk on October 9th.  It begins at 10am and takes place at UNO.  I'm pretty sure our sapphire blue "Movin' with Macyers" will stand out in the crowd...at least that's the goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment