The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Oct 23, 2010

There's a new park in town!

The new "sensory park" opened up this week, so we went and checked it out with some neighbors.  I am super excited about it as it has unique design elements, fun/bright/eye catching colors and interesting play apparatus' that really trigger imaginative/creative play.  Each attraction/feature lends itself well to individuals of all needs and abilities.
 McKenzie, Lauren & Dylan (the adorable twins next door) climbing on the bridge.
 Kenzie see-sawin' with her buddy Dylan  :-)
 Zach's big sister Makenna...she is SO cute!!  What an awesome big sis she is too  :)
 McKenzie & Lauren try to climb the big spider web thing...as you can see they did not make it too far...which between you & me...is just FINE with me  :-)
 Zach climbing high, with just a LITTLE help from his mommy.
 Zach and I had a lot of fun running around and climbing the monkey bars together.  I hope we get to go back to this park soon.  He is so fun to run around with  :-)
 We went kind of early in the morning, so it was a little too "brisk" for Little Miss Macy.  She had no problem hanging out in her cozy "lazy-boy".
 playing some music - Kenzie thought these were pretty cool...As did I!

 Lauren and her big sis Hannah.
 McKenzie playing in her "house"...what a goof!
 Makenna climbed all the way to the top.  yikes!
 It warmed up just enough for Macy to get a little swing action in  :-)
 That's her back there all bundled up in a big blanket.
 Zach and Kenzie are "hiding from the lava".  Quite the imaginations these little ones have.
yep, that's me.  Lynette took a pic of me surfing.  pretty talented. yes.  this I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment