The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Feb 7, 2011

Uh oh! Time to drop the crib...

When I went in to bring Macy down from her morning nap...this is what I WALKED INTO!
The little peanut is sitting up and dangling her limbs outside the crib rails.  ALL BY HERSELF!
haha
SOOO Funny.  
She has been sitting up for quite sometime, but has not gathered enough confidence to get herself into this predicament....at least not from what I've seen.  Who knows actually?  Sometimes she'll make sounds & chatter in the middle of the night, but hey, if she's not crying, I'm not getting my lazy butt outta bed to peek on her.  she's FINE!
(I of course had to run back downstairs real quick to get the camera so that the moment could be captured appropriately)
btw - do you like the piggies?  It's her new look  :-)
 She was having SOO much fun...so we hung out and had a chat before going back downstairs.
 What a goober.
 I suppose one (or two) pics who have sufficed and got the point across just the same...but you tell me...which one or eight would you recommend I cut?!?! 

 That's what I thought.

1 comment: