The Harnisch Family

The Harnisch Family

Jul 21, 2011

The Wilson Family

After scrambling to get McKenzie off to dinner & VBS, then a meeting at church (at which Macy joined me...that kid, by the way, needs to learn some board room etiquette...she ripped a few mean ones right there at the table...not sure if the 15 other people believed me when I tried to assure them that it was HER).  uggh
After the meeting wrapped up I ventured across town to meet up with the Wilson Family.
****
Whew...It was a hot HOT night!  
But this family managed to hold it together for a quick photoshoot at dusk.  Mary, the mom, is a work acquaintance of mine (back when I used to have a 9 to 5)...she works for an Omaha TV station (the local NBC affiliate), so naturally we have worked together on several projects  :-)  I was delighted when she contacted me last week requesting some family pics...a deadline was imminent as her oldest son is due to get braces soon...hehe.  how sweet!
Here are a few of my favorites from the night  :-)
  Mathew & Jacob...two very sweet boys  :-)
one beautiful family!
those eyes!  Who wouldn't want to photograph those eyes...his AND his brothers...lucky kids  :-)
one very handsome young man.
boys will be boys afterall
 what a HAM!  We were having a good time  :-)
 Can you tell who the "class clown" is in this family!?  :-)
 What a fun time...thanks again Wilson family for asking me to snap these pics of your beautiful family!  I hope there are a few that you like enough to print & frame perhaps  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment